Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GCI Financial Reviews

I have been working with them for over two years, there was a time when I had no problems with them, but now they have started to suck, they are working on dealing desk now, you can not get a price on a single click, I have to wait for 2 or 3 min before I get a requote that is far away for the price on the screen, the stop loss and limit orders also do not work. GCI is the only broker in the world who discourages trading, if I trade more or try to make quick PIPS they will do everything to stop me, even blocking my account, I wonder why they do this, I mean they should be the one asking me to do as many lots as possible, coz this is their earning but case is opposite here. Trust me dear traders if you are planning to open an account with GCI....this will be the worst thing you do ever in your life. If you really want to waste you money....go to some bar and enjoy your life but please don’t give it to GCI.

0 comments: